2 in 1 transformer
- Capacity :Up to 10000 KVA
- No. of Phases :3 Phase
- Frequency :50 Hz.
- Voltage Range :11 KV/ 33 KV
- Tapping :-30% to +20%
- Insulation :Class âAâ
- Vector Group :Dyn 11
- Duty Cycle :Continuous
- Winding :Copper Wound
- Terminals :As per required
- Rating & Diagram plate :Earthing terminals
- Lifting lugs :Thermometer pocket
- Oil Conservator with drain plug :Air release hole with plug
- Oil Level indicator :Explosion vent with diaphragm
- Top-filter Valve :Inspection cover
- Silica gel breather :Drain âcum-bottom-filter valve
- Cooling radiators :Uni / Bi- directional rollers
- Utilization of the Distribution Transformer is to its full capacity as the H.T. AVR shares the load of the Transformer and the connected load.
- Losses are less as the incoming voltage either low or high is corrected at the initial stage only.
- Fluctuations in the H.T. Supply are not passed on to the Distribution Transformer.
- Installation Cost is less in comparison to L.T. Automatic Servo Voltage Stabilizer, for higher ratings.
- Single Unit of H.T. Automatic Servo Voltage Stabilizer can be connected to more than one Distribution Transformer.
- Economical for huge capacities like 2500 KVA and above or for wide voltage fluctuation range (eg. 8 KV â 13 KV, 28 KV â 36 KV etc.)
- Can be placed anywhere on the feeder line.
- Motor fitting is external, so any change of the motor or motor shaft can be easily done without opening the top cover.
- Output Voltage of H.T. AVR remains constant at any connected Load and up to full load.
- Response time for Voltage correction is 20 micro seconds.
- Low replacement cost
- 5% to 10% saving on energy consumption
- Reduction in breakdown period of the machines
- 100% capacity
- On Load step-less voltage variation
- Low replacement cost.
- Undistorted output characteristics ie. No wave from distortion.
- Moving parts on L.T. side and its mass is extremely low, only few lb-inch torque.
- Energy savings.
- High efficiency (about 99%) and minimum no load losses.
- Simplicity and flexibility of design
- On load stepless voltage variation
- Long service life
- Impulse tested
- Regulating coils are wound with rectangular conductors on their edge, thus giving high mechanical strength compared to other designs.
REGD. OFF - 43- D, HSIIDC, Sector-31, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India