The unsteady current from Grid is at first regulated through the H.T. Programmed Current Stabilizer and afterward sustained to the Distribution Transformer, bringing about the steady H.T. Yield in ÃâÃÂ± 1% precision as well as the greatest benefit being its powerful plan ; more efficiency and lesser losses create the distribution transformer to use up to its complete ability. The unique characteristics of our automatic voltage controller is, it depends rolling contact and on load stepless advancement.
Our H.T. AVR Includes of
- Step Down Unit, Buck-Boost Unit, Twofold Wound Transformer
- Stabilizer Unit, Mechanical Wound Delta Linked With Auto Moving Contacts Equipped For Proceeding Onward The Twisting Through Motorized, Manual And Automatic System For Current Control At The Yield Side
- Electronic Regulation Unit
Dependable Automatic Voltage Regulator are reasonable for numerous different uses as well as can be introduced either outdoor or indoor.
Why Our Stabilizers Should Be Installed:
- Power conserving between 5% to 10%.
- High proficiency (over 98%) and least load losses.
- On Load stepless current changes on H.T. Side.
- Enhancement in the efficiency by decreasing the breakdown time of the machines.
- Steady Voltage all through the plant bringing about diminishment in handling cost of the instrument.
- Low substitution cost.
- Prolong working life.
- 80% Depreciation guarantee according to Income Tax Act.
REGD. OFF - 43- D, HSIIDC, Sector-31, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India